Beginning of construction
01 March 2018
The richly detailed heritage-listed property at Bornaische Str. 176 was extensively renovated in 2018/19 and now presents itself as a noteworthy example of Wilhelminian architecture. The corner house with the distinctive brick and rendering façade was built in 1909 and was used until the early 1990s as both a post office and an apartment building. The former counter area on the ground floor was also converted into a spacious 4-room apartment in the course of the renovation. The original arched windows were retained and adapted to meet the latest standards.
In total, eight modern, high-end residential units have been created in this historical building. All of the three and four-room apartments have a spacious design and appeal to families in particular. The apartments feature selected materials that generate a premium and comfortable character: timelessly-elegant wooden parquet flooring and large-format designer tiles in combination with sanitary fixtures from well-known brand manufacturers in the bathrooms and guest WCs are a matter of course. Underfloor heating, spacious balconies or loggias on the roof floor as well as a lift mean that the building satisfies all requirements. The preserved stucco in many of the rooms, restored doors and stairway recreated along historical lines evoke times gone by, together with numerous details in the renovated façade. One distinctive feature here is the post horn in the light-coloured façade, referencing the former use of the building.
01 March 2018
79 to 129 m²
approx. 890 m²
© 2019-2022 IKS Holding GmbH - Aus Liebe zu Immobilien